Casa Altadena, the exhibition home of the Realty Syndicate company, had a successful opening on January 29, 1928, when over 500 people motored out to Smith Reserve (Piedmont Pines) to view the beautiful dwelling. Oakland Tribune Feb 05, 1928.
Casa Altadena is of Spanish architecture and was completely furnished and decorated by the John Bruener company. The Spanish motif was tastefully brought by drapes and furniture. Occupying a knoll overlooking the panorama of the bay on one side and beautiful wooded vistas and canyons on the other side.
- Casa Altadena
- Smith Reserve (Piedmont Pines)
- Open Jan 29, 1928
- Spanish design
- Realty Syndicate
- Still there
- 6401 Chelton Drive