Wickman Havens Real Estate Company opened Havenscourt in 1912. Within the 170 acres Havenscourt there are 21 miles of streets and sidewalks.¹
Two Schools, 17 Acres Playground, a Civic Center and train station
The official entrance was at Havenscourt Blvd and East 14th Street where there was a a pergola and a gazebo. The Havenscourt station and business district was located Havenscourt Blvd and Bancroft.²
All photos taken by Cheney Photo Advertising Company and are from Oakland History Room or OMCA.